Monday, July 13, 2009

Mancuso's and a Tea Party

I am throwing a Tea Party to complete my afternoon at Mancuso's World Quilt Show in Manchester NH on August 16. I have arraigned for 50-60 friends and family to meet at the Quilt show where two of my pieces are exhibited. "Liberty Hill Farm Truck" as part of the Fragments Urban-Decay challenge and "I've Gut A Hole In My Patch" as part of the Metamorphosis challenge. Both challenges are for the Fiber Arts Council Of S Cal.
Now may bee I am going a little overboard but this is my first Quilt show that I will attend that will have some of my work I feel like it is a debut, so why not act like a debutant and and have a Tea Party.
I am off with a friend on a hunt for a frilly hat for the tea party I am not a very feminine female but I figure I might as well have a blast with it.

2 comments:

chubbyhawk said...

What a wonderful show and a fabulous afternoon for tea.
Thank you,
Chubbyhawk

chubbyhawk said...

An added aside Smiling Fox does amazing work also.
Chubbyhawk